Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- 2017 NW Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
Offshore Weather Services Pty Ltd forecasts that the expected number of tropical cyclones over the NW Pacific region in the 2017 season is 26, which is slightly above the long term...
- Successful raising of sunken MV Sewol ferry
Offshore Weather Services would like to congratulate the Shanghai Salvage Company on the successful lifting of the ferry Sewol from the seabed off southwestern South Korea on March...
- Latest ENSO Wrap-Up issued 14 February 2017
The latest ENSO Wrap-up issued by the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM), Australia on 14 February 2017 indicates that the El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) remains neutral with virtual...
- OWS at OSEA2016
Aila Aguilar, OWS Business Development Manager for Southeast Asia, attended the 21st International Oil & Gas Industry Exhibition & Conference (OSEA2016) held at the Marina...