Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- Senior Meteorologist Angelo Portelli taking on the Simpson Desert in the Big Red Run 2017
Offshore Weather Services will be supporting Angelo Portelli, Senior Meteorologist and OWS Business Development Manager – Oceania, on his 250km desert marathon charity run, raising...
- Latest ENSO Wrap-Up issued 14 February 2017
The latest ENSO Wrap-up issued by the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM), Australia on 14 February 2017 indicates that the El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) remains neutral with virtual...
- OWS at OSEA2016
Aila Aguilar, OWS Business Development Manager for Southeast Asia, attended the 21st International Oil & Gas Industry Exhibition & Conference (OSEA2016) held at the Marina...
- BoM ENSO Wrap-up issued 22 November 2016
As per latest ENSO Wrap-up issued by the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM), Australia, the Indian Ocean Dipole has returned to neutral levels, after being in a negative phase since May....