Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- BoM ENSO Wrap-up issued 22 November 2016
As per latest ENSO Wrap-up issued by the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM), Australia, the Indian Ocean Dipole has returned to neutral levels, after being in a negative phase since May....
- 2016/17 Australian Region Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
Neutral to weak La Nina conditions are expected to persist through the 2016/2017 Australian tropical cyclone season. These conditions should result in a near to slightly above aver...
- Dr Simon Caine at the WRF tutorial in Boulder Colorado
In line with Offshore Weather Services’ objective to be ahead in marine weather forecasting skills and technology, Dr Simon Caine, OWS IT and Numerical Modelling Specialist a...
- 2016 NW Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
The expected number of tropical cyclones over the NW Pacific region in the 2016 season is 17, which is below normal. These are expected to be of about normal intensity. About 8 tro...