Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- 2016 NW Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
The expected number of tropical cyclones over the NW Pacific region in the 2016 season is 17, which is below normal. These are expected to be of about normal intensity. About 8 tro...
- 2015/16 Australian Region Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
Strong El Niño conditions are expected to persist through the 2015/2016 Australian tropical cyclone season. These conditions should cause slightly below average frequency of Tropic...
- Updated 2015 NW Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
The current atmospheric and oceanic indicators and global climate models indicate strong El Niño conditions are expected to continue over the NW Pacific for the remainder of the 20...
- OWS receiving live Himawari-8 images
On the 03rd July 2015 OWS became the first commercial weather forecasting company in the Australian / Asian region to directly receive and process the new Himarawi-8 weather satell...